OSS*History

General Mass
Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:33 pm

• i'm thinking 2001 that about when i built my first system and i wanted to whoops some of your asses with it :twisted: might be early 2002
    =OSS*SHANK=
    Clan Server Guru

Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:59 pm

• Wow cool shit.

How old is this page. pretty cool, bloodrave is linked at the bottom. the best of the best link at the bottom has some cool screenshots too.
    http://home.comcast.net/~toxicclan/
    ...the stench of death reveals the taste...
    =OSS*DONKEYSHOW=

Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:41 pm

• Hmmm. I am thinking that Shock shutdown TOXIC in early 2003. It took a couple months til Naz got Bloodrave up and running. As I recall, Naz kinda kept Bloodrave a secret while he was setting it up. 8) 8) We messed around with a game called Chaser, the Stalker demo came out but the video was a bit too demanding for my system at the time. We played Star Trek Elite Forces II for quite a while before SOF2 came online.

Lotta those screens are from before I got inducted into TOXIC. They had to be from around 2000 or before. :shock:
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:06 am

• You may be right about the dates. RF did have a demo version, there was a fairly large following for the demo version, even after the full version had passed it's prime. There were even several clans that played only the demo. It was a fully functional multiplayer game, but I think it only had three or four maps available.

As for Shock, he just kind disappeared.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:23 am

• RF released 9/18/2001

RF demo released 9/14/2001

Though I never played the game.
    =OSS*repor
    The Rockin' Rocketeer

Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:40 pm

• Thanks Repor. From my screeny compilation I must have joined TOXIC in January of 2003.

Blood, I think you officially joined up about that time too. You must have come into TOXIC shortly after I did. I have a few screens where I have Toxic tagz on and you were still playing as "Blood Donor".

I can recall when both TOXIC and FM had offered me membership. I liked both groups so much that I resisted joining either for months because I couldn't make up my mind and didn't want to offend either group. I can't remember why I ended up joining TOXIC instead of FM. The HA guys were a cool bunch too but I didn't frag with them quite as often as I did with FM and TOXIC.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:06 pm

• El Santo!- that guy was the shit.

Lot of talent on those screens... R-D and Toxic were the best in the game! Can't forget about DNR either... probably the best that ever played the game.

To answer your question Blood-- HD, Hitler, etc got with Skitz from ZS and formed .tC (the club). No idea how long that lasted.

All these old clan memories are fun! I fired up RF the other night... there were like 5 populated servers. Saw a couple L-S and DZ... also saw DNR and ZS servers in the list. Wonder how many of the oldschoolers out there are actually still playing.

I'd be totally down for a game sometime if anybody else is.
    =OSS*OGT=

Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:31 am

• I don't have RF installed anymore. :oops:

Friggin' El Santo............ noone ever figured out who that guy really was. When he wasn't entertaining us with all the text chat, that guy was a damn good player.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:15 am

• Wassssssup?

Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:36 pm

• I miss you guys!!

Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:41 am

• Sup Harddrive. Nice to hear from ya. :D :D You doin' any gaming these days???
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:42 pm

• yO HD! whatup dude! you found us now don't be a stranger. what are you playing?
    =OSS*OGT=

Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:13 pm

• Hey wassup guys, been a long time ehh?
    Im not playin much lately, heard about RF3 coming out soon, so I loaded up the ole RF1 Disks, and messin around with that getting ready for the new version. Still a few folks playin it I see. I thought they took the servers down a long time ago, but Nooo, still fraggin it out. I messed around with COD4 a little bit, but other than that I havent been playin much since I left I scene.
    The main reason I got out of gaming is I developed a Ganglian Syst on the back of my hand, in my wrist, and it hurt like hell. After awhile of not playin, it went away. All that fast ass clickin we did jacked it up. Otherwisae I would have had to had surgery, and get it cut out. Didnt want that.
    So how the hell have you guys been? Whats your main game right now :?:

Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:29 pm

• Hey HD. :)

BF2 seems to be the "most played" game as of late...

Good ol' shaggy still refuses to put his SoF2 cd's away in a box, in a closet... to forever be forgotten... :twisted: :o
    =OSS*sadava=
    Admin

Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:37 am

• =OSS*sadava= wrote:Good ol' shaggy still refuses to put his SoF2 cd's away in a box, in a closet... to forever be forgotten... :twisted: :o
    It'll never be forgotten and I have the dvd... haha! :P

Yep... still playing hard and there's a lot more peeps playing than last year... so I'm havin heaps of fun still. Just got a whole lot of local Aussie Fraggers copying my tarding skills. It's catchy.. hahaa! :D

Edit... example of the good ol Tard nature still active in me. Almost got up there in less time to win. LoL... 62 nades.. haha. :D :D

Last edited by =OSS*Shaggie= on Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

PreviousNext

Return to -Legion-

Information