OSS*History

General Mass
Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:16 am

• I remember getting on Vent. Even throughout the SOF2 days, sometimes I'd find Roid, Injun and I am pretty sure Pendy and Naz playing STEF.

I'd hear Roid (if I remember) sometimes getting annoyed saying, "Damn Phazer" or that he couldn't move.. or something like that. I remember when I came in once when they were all laughing and playing something (thought it was UT2K) . I asked what they were playing and said Star Trek Elite Forces. I was like, "Ummm.. ok have fun."

There was a lot of laughing.

Which reminds me. I used to love fight nights with Pendy. He was always laughing and cracked me up.
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:23 pm

• =OSS*ROID= wrote:The old RF days were indeed lotta fun. HA was a great bunch of guys and deadly on the battlefield too. I also miss the FM guys (Shanks old RF clan).

Lotta great RF memories........
    Joker banning himself from his own clan server :lol: :lol:
    The immortal "El Santo" :shock:
    Fightnights .
    Fun Scrims with Shank and the FM crew.

I was trying to remember what year it was Toxic disbanded and Naz fired up Bloodrave. Any of you oldtimers recall????

2003 first Bloodrave, 2004 this forum. Might have been even earlier than that on the 1st go round
    Low Down and Shifty
    =OSS*NAZ=
    Admin

Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:51 pm

• We should have a Red Faction Reunion one of these days. Dust off the disks, load up all the mods people used to hate and destroy the F outa each other. I really really miss the rail gun.
    Low Down and Shifty
    =OSS*NAZ=
    Admin

Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:25 pm

• I loved the rail gun - I think I have the original install disks somewhere. 8)
    =OSS*SANDY=

Fri May 16, 2014 11:03 am

• I'm willing to get a copy. But I doubt I could find it unless it is being digitally distributed somewhere.

Edit: Just checked Steam. They have the original Red Faction for $9.99 and a collection pack consisting of (Red Faction Guerrilla, Red Faction, Red Faction II, Red Faction®: Armageddon™, Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC, Red Faction Armageddon Soundtrack) for $59.99. A little too rich for my blood. Let me know if you guys want to do this. I'm willing to buy in and get fragged as a RF newb. :P
    =OSS*DesmoLocke=
    Carolina Corpse Creator

Previous

Return to -Legion-

Information