Wassup!!

All versions of UT discussed here.
Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:21 am

• Wow nice to see some of old gang again :D And still kickin the UT around lol. I was watchin a trailer for a new movie on the tube and heard a song we used to play utk3 8) to and got curious... I been outta gaming for bout 18 mths. You know family, health, the ussual things you deal with when you hit your 40,s lol.

Anyways I guess I,m just doin a lil catching up. Im going to download the ut3 demo and check it out!

Injun what the hell is up brutha!! And NAZ long time, woot!

Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:16 am

• Welcome V@T I been outta gaming for a while myself. Just bought ut3 yesterday but i dont have internet at home to check out the multi player :roll: Hoping instagib is sic
    ...the stench of death reveals the taste...
    =OSS*DONKEYSHOW=

Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:20 pm

• Thx bro.. dont know if we played together but your name sounds familiar.

I had tendinitus for about 8 mths, plus a few other health issues, but i,m kinda on the rebound, doubt i'll ever go back to serious gaming though, but I did check out the 2k3 demo, the gameplay is great, nice and smooth, although everything seems a lil fuzzy (demo?). I,m hoping it was my settings but to me the graphics just didnt knock my socks off. Would like to know everyones take on the game, I still thought it was fun and plan on playing some more. ttyl

Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:52 pm

• Wassup bro!!

I just started playing the multiplayer and found an instagib server that was great.

Some people are like slinkies, they don't realy have a purpose, But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
    =OSS*Injun=
    Admin

Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:33 pm

• I like deathmatch even tho it has a lil War of Worlds goin on in the one map, but Ive been playing the CTF with vehicles mostly, the hover board is a nice touch especially when you wanna get outta Dodge with the flag lol.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:52 am

• V@T!
    Hows it going, great to hear from ya!
    Low Down and Shifty
    =OSS*NAZ=
    Admin

Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:35 pm

• Thx bro! Ill keep in touch wit ya,s here and there.

Return to -Unreal Tournament-

Information