hello OSS

All versions of UT discussed here.
Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:58 pm

• =OSS*Babylon= wrote:the button below tab and above shift and right next to a

hit it please

Babs,

The hole under your nose, above your chin, and in between your cheeks. Shut it please.

Haha, JK

Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:43 pm

• ROFL, So where are you playing these days ReyNad?I havent been doing much ctf but seems like thats all i see servers with peeps in them anymoreImageImage

Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:36 pm

• califshedevil wrote:ROFL, So where are you playing these days ReyNad?I havent been doing much ctf but seems like thats all i see servers with peeps in them anymoreImageImage

SheDevil, I still practice UT on Monday and Friday nights on my server with some of the =OSS= peeps, but mostly me and a couple others from the clan have been playing WoW more regularly.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:00 am

• And your server would be?I got a instigib dm server also has onslaught, ctf, instigib ctf, vctf,team death match and dm my lil lady i dont know how your ping is to a san jose server Its Calif_She_Devil server your welcome to check it out its a new serverImage

Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:18 pm

• I'll check it out if you can hock it up with an ip :shock:

Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:15 am

• sure 24.5.175.215

Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:39 pm

• Thanks added your server to my fav's . nice server! :wink:

Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:37 pm

• Hope you dont ping to high there to play im still waiting to catch injun in there so i can whomp him lol j/kImage

Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:22 pm

• It's a good ping for me and i'm in chicago .

Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:48 am

• i know that ice cream cant taste that good B@MAN i would live of them j/k the admin pings at 12 there lol shovel kicks my butt good too I get lucky a few games on him Glad you can play there B@MAN hope to catch a game with youImage

Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:00 am

• I think i seen she devil atleast once on every IG server in existance

Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:06 pm

• Hey Girl! GGs last night hehe! Remember to kick those boy's booties! :wink: :P

Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:05 pm

• you too girl .ya error your probaly right cause i seen you there too.Imagei think u kick my butt too.

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:22 am

Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:28 pm

• hello OSS Iceman Image

Previous

Return to -Unreal Tournament-

Information