yo reyand

All versions of UT discussed here.
Tue May 31, 2005 11:38 am

• what up bitch long time no see. been away for a while but i was just wondering where you've been? your ut and ts servers have been down. just wanted to scrim with you and the boys (b@man and liquid) for a bit but its been a bitch trying to find you. dude let me know where you're at so we can hang.

oh yeah and hey to all the others in oss. its been a really long time. i hope there's no rift between oss and hic (from what little i've researched it seemed there was). consider this a personal olive branch.

Tue May 31, 2005 12:08 pm

• oh yeah and i can't forget my homeboy iceman who pretty much taught me the book on ig. thanks man :)

Tue May 31, 2005 7:38 pm

• SHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see. How you been? Thanks for the recognition. It was no problem, I'm just glad you caught on fast LOL! Anyway, you should stop by ts once in a while.
    Server ip: reynad.com
    ts ip: reynad.com
    =OSS*Içèmán™=

Tue May 31, 2005 9:09 pm

• =OSS*Içèmán™= wrote:SHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see. How you been? Thanks for the recognition. It was no problem, I'm just glad you caught on fast LOL! Anyway, you should stop by ts once in a while.
    Server ip: reynad.com
    ts ip: reynad.com

yeah man if you want me to be honest, there are a couple in the clan that NOBODY likes. the rest of us are good people, its just those few that really screw things over.

Tue May 31, 2005 9:21 pm

• lol yea, I had some problems with a few of them a couple weeks ago...actually it was just one of them...got myself banned from Shadey Midgets though..haha. Good to hear from you Shell!
    =OSS*KíD=

Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:35 am

• hi shell, I just asked about you the other day........and by the way...KID wern't you banned from a few servers??????..lol :twisted:

Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:06 am

• what's this about a ban? what happened?

Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:08 pm

• I think its all fixed now.

btw hi shell, welcome to the forums.

if you see that buddy of mine B@c, shoot him for me :D

Some people are like slinkies, they don't realy have a purpose, But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
    =OSS*Injun=
    Admin

Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:41 pm

• yea its all fixed now
    =OSS*KíD=

Return to -Unreal Tournament-

Information