What it takes

SOF 2 Scrims and Matches
Mon May 09, 2005 8:46 pm

• OSS my brothers and sisters, ive been playin bloodrave for a while and i was just wondering what it takes to be an Old School Soldier. I love everyone in OSS you guys are the coolest people playin SOF2. Whenever i play at BloodRave, i feel at home, i feel like ive known you guys forever. LOL. Im sorry if im coming out about this subject too strong. But i would love to be a part of OSS. If you could give this some thought and please let me know what you think about it, i would greatly appriciate your opinions. Im on your team no matter what :) LOL. U guys rock. OSS take er easy as always and ill hear from ya. Thanks again -Zdub-

Mon May 09, 2005 9:00 pm

• Ahhhh im soo sorry for posting that last post, I didnt take the time to check my private messages, And my dream has came true, LOL. OSS i am proud to be a part of your clan, your botherhood and Family, I have so much fun playing with you all. I am proud so very proud to show off my identity

Thank you all for inviting me into the old school family. I will remain loyal and frag to the death. OLD SCHOOL SOLDIERS!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks again!! ahhhhh

Tue May 10, 2005 4:36 am

• =OSS*-Zdub-= wrote:Ahhhh im soo sorry for posting that last post, I didnt take the time to check my private messages
    LMAO... you dill! Welcome aboard Zdub... good to have you with us. Surprised Roid didn't do the announcement.

By the way, I reckon your name looks better without the hyphens. Eg: =OSS*Zdub= but it's up to you. :)

Tue May 10, 2005 5:37 am

• :lol: :lol: Hehe....this is funnny. I just got out of my sleep(middle of day here) and if I´m right You´re in man, Nice, Nice.

Welcome! =OSS*Zdub=

The Swedish Bulldozer

Tue May 10, 2005 7:00 am

• Wht a hoot! :lol: congrates Z...u made it! :D

Tue May 10, 2005 7:11 am

• Nice! LMAO...welcome to OSS bro.

Return to -SOF 2 Warfare-