UPS wants to scrim

SOF 2 Scrims and Matches
Wed May 11, 2005 6:15 pm

• =OSS*Shaggie= wrote:Had to laff though... one player said, "This is the new Bloodrave." I think we better get the BR Server up to scratch to get peeps back more regularly.

New Bloodrave? the 2 servers dont even compare. They run mods (real damage) and we dont. 90 percent of the people playing SOF2 these days are a bunch of kids who just installed and love real damage because it requires no real skill, one shot your dead, wooopdeedo!! :x We are one of the last normal damage clans unfortunatly.

=OSS*Pinky=
    Sweet Killer

Wed May 11, 2005 6:17 pm

• Oh and ill never get into real damage, ill give up the game before i do that. What we need is SOF3 :evil:

=OSS*Pinky=
    Sweet Killer

Wed May 11, 2005 10:59 pm

• LOL the new bloodrave my ass, there is only 1 bloodrave, and 1 bloodrave rmg. I agree with pinky, it takes no skill to kill someone with one shot, just luck and maybe reflex. Normal damage requires you to stick and stay accurate to the target longer, and thats skill.

Old School Soldiers knows whats up.

Thu May 12, 2005 5:22 am

• Well the wit was sarcastically aimed toward UPS being near full all the time and Bloodrave is often empty. It is fact though and we all know it needs a reconditioned motor. :?
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Previous

Return to -SOF 2 Warfare-

Information