Thanks for the scrim OSS!

SOF 2 Scrims and Matches
Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:09 pm

• Thanks for the scrim OSS! We really enjoyed it. Maybe we can set up another one sometime in May, end of May.....

Thanks again!!

*FZI*BanzaiBetty*OH*
    www.fraggingzone.net
    65.98.61.18:20100

Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:56 pm

• Hey Betty, thanx for having us over. :) Sorry for the shabby turnout. We had to recruit a couple of the regulars from our server to fill in a couple spots. We will be happy to setup another one asap. :D

BTW. A big thanks to Zdub and Shaka for fillin in. :D
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:02 pm

• Betty, what is your maximum ping setting for the server? I could not get in... I tried for over 40 minutes and even tried refreshing my isp connection. :shock:
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:59 pm

• =OSS*ROID= wrote:Hey Betty, thanx for having us over. :) Sorry for the shabby turnout. We had to recruit a couple of the regulars from our server to fill in a couple spots. We will be happy to setup another one asap. :D

BTW. A big thanks to Zdub and Shaka for fillin in. :D

damn, i know it must not happen often, but roido, if u ever need a fill in im down, i have Ts and everything rdy to go. just PM me. im always game.
    =OSS*ortdogg=

Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:16 am

• You got it Orty. If you had been around, you would have been in there with us. :) And ya, it's rare that we bring in nonclan members for a scrim. Rather than cancel a scrim that we had scheduled weeks ago and waste the time of the fine folks over at FZI, we brought in the services of a couple of the vaunted Bloodrave Regulars. :)

BTW, props the the FZI guys for a real nice turnout. There musta been fifteen or more FZI ready to rumble. :)
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:54 am

• :D Have only good things to say about that scrim, most impressive fraggin and flagcapptures from FZI. Hope to do this again soon. Server was runnin very fine also, I got a 117 ping and really felt the difference.
    Thanks FZI for a very fun scrim. /Termi

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Return to -SOF 2 Warfare-

Information