Round 3

SOF 2 Scrims and Matches
Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:40 am

• nice, 2 weeks, looking forward to it, normally you can count me in for both

greetz,Toon

Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:30 pm

• ok im in need of some more players, i got honkey, 3z, and my self FOR SURE, Joe.G and blutrasch_tiffy havent let me know if they are going to be able to make it... If u wanna get in on this please post let me know!
    thanks!!

Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:58 pm

• Toon said he could make it too. :D
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:58 pm

• Well Z lets just see who shows and if we have to move some OSS to the other side we can do that since this isnt a Clan vs Clan scrim. I dont think anyone would object to that?

=OSS*Pinky=
    Sweet Killer

Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:59 pm

• Ya , don't sweat it Z. We will make it work. :D
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:58 pm

• Zdub wrote:ok im in need of some more players, i got honkey, 3z, and my self FOR SURE, Joe.G and blutrasch_tiffy havent let me know if they are going to be able to make it... If u wanna get in on this please post let me know!
    thanks!!

this shit is hard work isnt dub. organizing a bunch of players with basically no way to contact them. but good too see u are givn'er a solid effort. i guess it would be easier if me and grizz could play. oh well next time. GL to everyone playing this time around
    =OSS*ortdogg=

Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:40 pm

• THC wants to scrim with us regulars but hes a clan member... didnt know what that means so im postin about it.
    Ok heres who i have for the regs

HonkeyMoFo
    3zeikiel
    Toon
    White On Ryce
    -Zdub-

I need one more and THC is willing to play, OSS let me know if thats ok or if i need to find another one lol
    like ORT said this shit isnt easy so i appriciate ur help Thanks!!

Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:08 pm

• THC is welcome to play, he isnt OSS so that makes him a good target :twisted:

=OSS*Pinky=
    Sweet Killer

Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:53 pm

• ok awsome, i have talked to Joe.G and Shaka who are willing to play, and if THC shows up we will have 8 regulars.

HonkeyMofo
    -Zdub-
    Shaka
    3zeki3l
    White on Ryce
    Toon
    THC
    JoE.G

Looks like its going to be a fun one, cant wait!! Thank you Pinky for the feedback. See ya'll at bloodrave

Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:27 pm

• Sounds good Zdub :D I forgot i promised the kids a fun filled afternoon of Cosmic Bowling so i may be late , so good luck guys, Kick some ASS! :twisted:

=OSS*Pinky=
    Sweet Killer

Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:52 pm

• So where is everyone? Isn't this scheduled for 8pm est (in around 7 or so minutes?)
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:13 pm

• DAMN! Yesturday was a blast , thanks for makin our competition seem so easy LOL. I bet you were all playin with one hand... o theres zdub should i shoot him.. naw ill wait till he unloads 3 clips then ill cap his ass with my pistol.. LOL. Thank u OSS for the scrim, as always it was a great time and a pleasure, im just glad that everything worked out and everyone had fun.
    Next weeks scrim will be a good one too, ill have Grizz and Ort, so watch out! OK guys thanks again

Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:27 pm

• It was great fun fragin with the regz, as always. :D Lookin forward to next week already. :D
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:20 am

• me too, but this week not much time to play and train :( but wiil make it for sunday for sure :D maybe i got my new router and perhaps i can even talk to u guys :D we'll see

greetz, Toon

Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:58 am

• It's highly unlikely I will make Round 4 this Sunday as I will be working for the entire week, but that's all good!
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

PreviousNext

Return to -SOF 2 Warfare-

Information