OSS v Regulars rematch Sunday 4-10-05

SOF 2 Scrims and Matches
Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:12 am

• Hey Toon,

Last time we had the scrim much later in the day. When we finished up the scrim, it was close to midnight here and lotta us had to work the next day. This scrim will be early enough that we will still have time to do some fraggin after the scrim is finished. :) Cya tonight.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:52 pm

• the regular scrim sounds good but i can only make every second week due to work schedule.

and a personal apology to toon for teamkilling him so many times last week. NO apologies to OSS though....hehe

cu guys tonight, me and the boy (3z) will be there. :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:01 pm

• Hey guys, just wanted to let u know i can't make it today. I gotta goto a family gathering (to drink beer.:p) and i won't be back in time. :( But i'll look forward to the next time. Frag ya later! :twisted:
    =OSS*Smokin_Joe=

Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:05 pm

• What a shame... I'm gonna make this one too! Oh well.
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:35 pm

• well good games again OSS and Regulars. looks like the extra players made a difference. lol.. i figured it would. u gave us a beating out there. it was fun again and we will see when we can get another one on the go. we need to find a map u guys are bad at. :lol:

nice work everyone
    =OSS*ortdogg=

Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:02 pm

• GGs regulars, u put up a good fight 8)
    =OSS*ASSHOLE=

Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:03 pm

• You bet. Was a lot of fun and well done to all you Regulars!

Ortdogg19 wrote:we need to find a map u guys are bad at. :lol:
    There isn't one.
    LMAO! :P
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:30 pm

• Well I did learn one thing today im not good at Air1 LOL! But thats ok, lotsa fun anyways, when i wasnt puttin bullets in mofo's back...sorry bud! Lookin forward to doin it again.

Grizz
    =OSS*grizz=

Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:29 am

• np roid, was just asking if it was possible, if its again so late next time, i still gonna be there, lots of fun and i'm learning to play team death match, just have to get the mic working, would be helpfull. you give a date and a hour and i'll be there, it has also an advantage at that hour, i never will be occupied :)

greetz, Toon

Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:57 am

• NP Tooner. With the wide range of timezones and personal schedules it can be challenging to find scrimtimes that everyone can make. The only real solution is to vary the times from scrim to scrim as much as possible.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:59 pm

• OSS the ass whooping that accured Sunday April 9,2005 at precisely 3:00pm was a fun and incredible experience, i thank you for the hundreds of bullet wounds to the head, torso and legs, i would also like to say thanks to the regulars who fell along side me during battle, im going to set aside the slaughter and will loyally step back onto the battlefield, date and time i will be there for round 3
    lol good games everyone lets do it again pleassseee!!

Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:08 pm

• Definatly had a can of whoop ass opened up on us!! If Mad Nifer wants to play again with us and we have smokin joe in the lineup we should have a solid group that can be there on a regular basis. Hope to do it again soon. And dony worry dub i took more bullets than you!!

Grizz
    =OSS*grizz=

Previous

Return to -SOF 2 Warfare-

Information