OSS v Regulars rematch Sunday 4-10-05

SOF 2 Scrims and Matches
Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:09 pm

• =OSS*SHAGGIE= wrote:Not sure if I can make it. A later time is better for me but best to think of our European freinds.

c'mon shagz, u got to be there dude. :(
    =OSS*ortdogg=

Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:28 pm

• I will certainly try.
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:07 am

• lol no i think oss is the best i dont want them to to get even more motivation to beat us... ( please no ) LOL
    whenever you guys figure out the map cycle let me know i wanna get some feel for them before the scrim haha later

Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:25 am

• We like Shop2 for our map choice. Orty will pick the map for the Regulars. Any reasonable map is fine for the tiebreaker. Orty can pick the tiebreaker map.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:40 am

• =OSS*ROID= wrote:We like Shop2 for our map choice. Orty will pick the map for the Regulars. Any reasonable map is fine for the tiebreaker. Orty can pick the tiebreaker map.

sorry im so slow posting this roid. ive been pretty busy. anyways a few of our team wouldnt mind tryin out air1 and maybe we can do finca again as a tie breaker. damn, this thing is tommorow already. time flys

do u think u will have 8 this time? if u only think u will have 7 i wont get an 8th. let me know roido

=OSS*ortdogg=

Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:57 am

• Get 8 regardless Ortie. All we do when we out-number a team is one sits on the sideline spectating, then he/she goes in for the next map (and another specs), then the tie-break if needed. Rotation basically. So keep the 8. I am trying to make sure I make it!
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:04 pm

• OK Orty,

Your maps choices sound good to me. Password will be the same as last time. Cya Sunday Ort. We should have enough for a full server. But like Shag said, we can rotate if one side is short on playas. :) Cya Sunday.

:) :)
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:56 pm

• bring it Fools!!! Ill see you, as you lay in pols of your own blood :-)

Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:36 pm

• :( Blah another time i cant make. I thought we were going to do the rematch when Crim was back and could play also? I thik its too early in the day for Asteroth also.

=OSS*Pinky=
    Sweet Killer

Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:48 pm

• Orty, the Regs can certainly use TS again. The TS channel is available to the public, you can get on there and chat anytime. The only areas that are restricted are the permanent passworded channels. :)

Pinky, Crim will be gone til late April. Those of us who played in the first scrim don't want to wait that long to get another shot at these guys. :twisted: No reason we couldn't have a third scrim when Crim gets back.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:58 pm

• sorry ur gonna miss this pinky, like roid said theres no reason why we cant have a 3rd scrim, shit we should scrim every week lol
    see ya tomorrow oss

Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:06 pm

• Ya there is definatly no reason this cant be a regular occurance. Then every OSS member can get a chance to fill the regs with bullets! Looks like our roster is full so should be good to go. Ort's been really busy but everything is ready to go, and Air1 should be an interesting map for us.

Grizz
    =OSS*grizz=

Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:43 pm

• Ooooh ok we can have another :D

=OSS*Pinky=
    Sweet Killer

Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:45 pm

• OK ill make sure i got 8, well i already do. so ill bring all 8. thx for the use of TS OSS, and shagz, u ARE gonna be there :lol:

sorry again pinky, but it seems everyone wants this to happen regularly. so u will get your shot at us. lol.

expect to see the following

mofo
    3z
    toon
    dub
    smokin
    nifer

lets see what u got this time.

=OSS*ortdogg=

Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:27 am

• sorry for the late reply's but was really sick, must be fun again, but hope that everybody stick around a little longer this time, last time couldn't sleep from the coffee and didnt sleep at all that night, but everybody left, was all alone :( :) but see you guys later, hope that im in better shape than last time

greetz

Toon

PreviousNext

Return to -SOF 2 Warfare-

Information