OSS v SEC Sunday 3-20-05

SOF 2 Scrims and Matches
Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:53 am

• Thought I had posted earlier this but guess I didn't. Head to the server early to check it out.

CTF
    Sunday March 20th @ 8 PM Eastern
    5 PM Pacific
    2 AM Monday Ternebhole time
    noon Monday Downunder
    SERVER: 12.10.101.100:20302
    Chat on TS
    MAPS: each pick a CTF map, play both sides of each, winner is team with most total caps?
    Friendlyfire: ON
    Falldamage: OFF
    Timelimit: 15 to 20
    Caplimit: 10
    Mods: SEC8 WEAPON MOD.PK3
    Weapons removed: AUTO SHOTTY, MM1 & RPG
    Speed: 375
    Size: as many as we can field and have even teams up to 6v6
    Password: available in barrax and emailed

ROSTER:

ROID
    ASSHOLE
    CRIM
    ASTER
    TERMI
    SHAGZ
    DANO
    Last edited by =OSS*ROID= on Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:01 am

• Me tinks I'll be there.
    =OSS*Crimson Ghost=

Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:18 am

Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:02 am

• Havent played much at all this weekend. Time to get mud on the boots again. In.

ImageImage
    =OSS*TERMINATOR=
    The Swedish Bulldozer

Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:20 am

• Count me in!
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:34 am

Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:59 am

• I will try and make this one.
    =OSS*LieutenantDan=

Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:49 pm

• Well, i tried to get in that server and its already passworded, looks like they are having a practice of some kind, and im not even gonna try and interrupt, hopefully they dont have the server loaded with tons of custom maps and other mods. One question Roid? the server says low gravity and i thought there CTF server wasnt going to be low gravity, because of scrims and such? CTF scrim with low gravity would be a 3 ring circus :lol:

=OSS*Pinky=
    Sweet Killer

Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:35 pm

• I went in last night when you were all asleep. Password protected and ran around for a while. The gravity is already set at the default of 800. However the weapon mods fire very rapidly and only give you around 50 in an AK and MP4. So shoot sparingly - otherwise you'll have to find those health/armor-packs to top it up.

As for downloads, they had masses of them before. There will at least be be a soundpack download that will take up to 10 minutes, so I strongly suggest all get in there early or right now just to get the download an to get used to all the mods.

I have added a link to the ftp site to get them now. It is in the -OSS-SOF- Topic - SOF2 Maps - FTP Location
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:43 pm

• Thanks for the GOOD GAME TODAY!! Sorry about the confusion. We do not scrim much and are still getting use to the proper way and the most effective way to have a scrim on our server.

Our server is dedicated to being different than most by offering a unique way of playing through mods and maps. Most of us have been playing for so long that the game gets so old .. we had to make it interesting again.

Anyhow GOOD GAME!!!

Looking forward to the ass kicking that you will give us next time on your server..

Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:56 pm

• GGs by your Clan HF.

Just some constructive criticism... To attract other clans, it's recommended that the server is reset to default weapon damage, carrying capacities and remove the flamers. Most will not like the way you have it. Fun all the same.

See you in the return match.
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:00 pm

• Thank you for having us. And may i offer you some advice? As you know OSS doesnt run any weapons mods and we never will, we think the guns should be left as is, now we play scrims on servers with real damage and we know what we are walking into but you have your AK nerfed and the rest not, that makes the game terribly unbalanced and leaves everyone playing with only one weapon option... the AK. CTF and TDM is about diverse game play, some people like the MP5, some like to snipe, some like the m60, and so on. You get what im saying? There is no use bothering with other weapons againest that AK. Now im not complaining about your server, you run it however you want, if thats what your clan enjoys then so be it, enjoyment and fun is what this game is about, but im just making a friendly suggestion to you regarding scrims only, make all the weapons equal, whether that be real damage for all or default.

=OSS*Pinky=
    Sweet Killer

Return to -SOF 2 Warfare-

Information