FZI would like to scrim OSS

SOF 2 Scrims and Matches
Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:41 am

• Hello,

I am the co-scrim coordinator along with FZI*Biggie. We would like to offer a challenge for a friendly SOF2 scrim with OSS.

I have played in the Bloodrave server with several OSS members and have had a lot of fun.

We currently have open dates of Sat March 26th and Sat April 2nd. We have a 28 man server. IP is 216.67.230.162:20102. Later dates can also be arranged. We can typically get 10-14to play.

If you would like to scrim please let me know.

www.fraggingzone.net.

You can PM me, *FZI*BanzaiBetty*OH* with details. We would like to play 2 ctf maps, swapping sides for a total of 4 games. TDM for a tie breaker.

Looking forward to it! Thanks.

Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:32 pm

• Hi Betty,

It's great to see you and welcome to our home! Buffy and I have been great friends for a long time now and I am guessing she may have mentioned something to you. I have a tremendous amount of respect for your clan and it's always been a lot of fun with you lot.

I'm all for it and you'll need to verify if the time you want is U.K. time or U.S. time. We are not as huge as FZI and may not be able to field as many players, but I am sure we could work something out. Will leave that to Roid and/or Pinky.

See you soon,
    Shagz
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:18 pm

• Hi Shaggie,

Yea, Buffy and Biggie both mentioned OSS and I love playing in Bloodrave with you guys.

We usually try for 8 or 9 GMT which is 3 or 4 EST. I am sure we could go earlier if you need to.

Let me know how many players you might have. I will check back here later on. Also the 26th is Easter weekend, if the week after is better let me know!!! Cant wait!

Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:45 pm

• Hiya Betty :D Roid can work out the details of the scrim with you, such as time and day, we generally play TDM and only have just begun to play CTF, but if CTF is what all the guys want then its good with me. Thanks for stopping by :D

Pink

=OSS*Pinky=
    Sweet Killer

Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:03 am

Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:31 pm

• OK Betty. I PMed you in your forum. Let's get it set up. :)
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:56 pm

• Hi Roid,

I just checked my pm's and posts and didnt see anything from you. You can also email be at fzi_banzainetty@yahoo.com.

What date would you like? We usually scrim Sat and Sun.

Gotta guys v. girls scrim in FZi rightnow....gotta run..!

Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:11 pm

• Well, I PMed ya again a few days ago. I just emailed ya too. Let's get this thing rollin'
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:16 pm

• Roid,

Sorry about the delay mate, my fault. Things got hectic...;) anyway, can you check out our server and see if it will be playable for ya?

Do you have a server you play on or is it the Bloodrave one? I will be on later tonight and tomorrow. We have a scrim at 4pm est.

If you still want to set up the Sat the 26th, can we do 5pm as a compromise? That way our UK players have an earlier time. You ahve UK players to right?

We would like to play Jordan as our pick for ctf, you can pick the other map and you can pick the tdm map as well.

We usually play total caps in ctf of all the games. We do two maps, both sides for a total of 4 gmaes. The time limit for a draw is 30 mins.

How does this sound to you?

Alison 'BanzaiBetty'

Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:27 pm

• Hey BB,

Been trying to reach ya. Sent two PM's thru your forum and an email. Not sure what happened to the PM's. The email you gave me got returned with the following messatge:

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: fzi_banzainetty@yahoo.com
    Reason: SMTP transmission failure has occurred
    Diagnostic code: smtp;554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (fzi_banzainetty@yahoo.com) [0] - mta233.mail.scd.yahoo.com

Everything looks ok to me. We would like shop2 for our ctf map and Finca for the TDM tiebreaker?

We have no UK players but we have two Dutch Boys and a Swedish meatball (smutsbullen). We will head to your server to try it out. We do our scrimming on the Bloodrave RMG server.
    =OSS*ROID=
    Admin

Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:39 pm

• BLOODRAVE =RMG=
    Server IP ยป 69.13.37.98:20102
    =OSS*Shaggie=
    Shagmeister

Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:26 pm

• Roid,

Sorry I had a typo, its fzi_banzaibetty@yahoo.com. Sounds good to me. Is the time OK for you?

5pm Sat March 26th, eastern standard time?

So we have shop2, jordan for ctf, both sides then finca as TDM.

We have a scrim this afternoon at 4 so our server will be locked but I will check out your server later tonight.

I will post this too our thread as well.

Thanks and sorry about the typo.

FZI Banzai Betty

Return to -SOF 2 Warfare-

Information